Welcome to Østfold, Norway for the Championships!
Østfold will host the World Championships 2019 with Long, Middle and Relay competitions. All 3 competitions will be covered with full TV broadcast on Web-TV. Read this page to warm up and then follow the competitions by selecting the competition day in the tabs above.
- Follow LIVE Web-TV from all competitions (10 EURO all competitions)
- Follow your favorite by live GPS tracking
- Follow live results
- Follow Social media and feel the BUZZ!
- Read more: Spectator info for event visitors
- Read more: Spectator info Brochure
- Read more: Bulletin 4
- Read more: Organisers Event info page
- Read more: IOF Eventor page
- Read more: World Cup Standings 2019
- Read more: All Teams and athletes report
Live Broadcasters with rights:
- YLE Finland , NRK Norway , SVT Sweden , ERR Estonia , TV2 Denmark (Check TV broadcaster page for timetable and channels)
- International Orienteering Federation – Web-TV here in LIVE Orienteering – Global
All broadcast times are local time, UTC+2
13:30 -18:30 (Men followed by Women)
13:45-18:30 (Women followed by Men)
16:10-20:30 (Women followed by Men)
How to purchase a ticket
Price: 10 EURO (It is a bundle ticket that includes all 3 competitions)
You can buy the ticket several days before the competitions as the purchase is tied to your login account.
- Navigate to the any competition day by choosing the right tab above (Long, Middle Final or Relay). It does not matter which competition you choose as there is only one ticket for all competitions.
- In the “Web-TV” box, click on “BUY”
- “LOGIN” in into your InPlayer account or create one by clicking on “SIGN UP”
- There is no need to choose type of ticket as there are only one option “WOC 2019 – All Competitions”
- Pay by credit card
- The Web-TV is now ‘unlocked’ and you will see the “Event logo and competition name” in the Web-TV window. You can login on any supported device and watch your purchased Web-TV shows after the purchase.
- Note! Since there is only one ticket for all 3 competitions you do only need one ticket for the whole WOC.
New LIVE Orienteering platform 2019
New Web-TV accounts and Paywall
The LIVE Orienteering platform and paywall for the Web-TV shows are rebuilt for the 2019 season.
- All Web-TV Followers need to create an account on the platform.
- You can re-use the account you created for World Cup Round 1 in Finland.
- No account is needed for the other live services (Live results and GPS Tracking)
- You create your account or login in the Web-TV window
- FAQ for the InPlayer accounts and purchases
- FAQ for LIVE Orienteering
- Terms & Conditions for the InPlayer paywall
- InPlayer Services and Privacy (GDPR complicance)
IOF, the TV-production team, the local organisers and InPlayer Services are doing our best in making available all World Cup competitions, at a good quality, to all orienteering followers around the globe at a reasonable cost. The setup of globally distributed live streams from the production bus to the follower’s phone, tablet or computer is a complex project where the are several possible issues that can appear. We will do our best to provide good quality, fun and exciting competitions at your home!
Due to the big variation in type of device that our followers use, we strongly recommend checking the supported devices page . Mobile/tablet followers must use Chrome or Safari browsers.
Status, Feedback and questions
If you encounter any problem or have any feedback, please report it us. We will read all feedback.
Feedback problems with the LIVE Orienteering portal in general and Web-TV stream issues to: [email protected]
Feedback problems with Web-TV InPlayer accounts and purchases to: [email protected]
If you want to find the status of the Web-TV, please check the top of each competition page.
Refunding and compensation
If problem occurs, we will do our best to solve it as soon as possible. A major problem is when the stream is not available for a majority of the live competition time that effects all users or a clear majority of the users. We will always make available the best possible Re-Live broadcast after the race if possible.
After the Round, we will evaluate the services from each competition and if a major problem have occurred on one competition we will communicate (through InPlayer registered user email) with all followers that had purchased a ticket on a way for compensation.
Minor problems, such as small lagging issues or temporary disturbed sound, might occur.