Follow the whole Championship at home! There will be TV broadcasts of Sprint Relay, Knock-Out Sprint (Semi-finals and Finals) and Sprint competitions. For full TV/Web-TV schedule, see the new World Cup Round page.
TV Broadcasters with rights:
- YLE Finland , SSR SRG Switzerland, SVT Sweden, NRK Norway
- Web-TV here in LIVE Orienteering – English commentary
- Web-TV here in LIVE Orienteering – Russian commentary
Web-TV broadcasts are produced both with English commentary and with Russian commentary. Price: 12 EURO for all competitions ticket or 6 EURO per competition. You can re-use your account created in 2019.
How to purchase a ticket
You can buy the ticket several days before the competitions as the purchase is tied to your login account.
- Navigate to the competition day by choosing the right competition tab (link). It does not matter which competition you choose if you shall purchase the “All competitions ticket”.
- In the “Web-TV” box, click on “BUY / LOGIN”
- “LOGIN” in into your InPlayer account or create one by clicking on “SIGN UP”
- Choose type of ticket.
- Pay by credit card
- The Web-TV is now ‘unlocked’ and you will see the “Event logo and competition name” in the Web-TV window. You can login on any supported device (see below) and watch your purchased Web-TV shows after the purchase.
LIVE Orienteering platform 2021
Web-TV accounts and Paywall
- You can re-use the account you created for the 2019 season
- Only Web-TV Followers need to create an account on the InPlayer platform. This is done by clicking on the BUY / LOGIN button in a Web-TV box.
- No account is needed for the other live services (Live results and GPS Tracking)
- You create your account or login in a Web-TV box
- FAQ for the InPlayer accounts and purchases
- FAQ for LIVE Orienteering
- Terms & Conditions for the InPlayer paywall
- InPlayer Services and Privacy (GDPR complicance)
IOF, the TV-production team, the local organisers and InPlayer Services are doing our best in making available all World Cup competitions, at a good quality, to all orienteering followers around the globe at a reasonable cost. The setup of globally distributed live streams from the production bus to the follower’s phone, tablet or computer is a complex project where the are several possible issues that can appear. We will do our best to provide good quality, fun and exciting competitions at your home!
Due to the big variation in type of device that our followers use, we strongly recommend checking the supported devices page . Mobile/tablet followers must use Chrome or Safari browsers.
Status, Feedback and questions
If you encounter any problem or have any feedback, please report it us. We will read all feedback. Feedback problems with the LIVE Orienteering portal in general and Web-TV stream issues to: [email protected] Feedback problems with Web-TV InPlayer accounts and purchases to: [email protected] If you want to find the status of the Web-TV, please check the top of each competition page.
Refunding and compensation
If problem occurs, we will do our best to solve it as soon as possible. A major problem is when the stream is not available for a majority of the live competition time that effects all users or a clear majority of the users. We will always make available the best possible Re-Live broadcast after the race if possible.
After the Round, we will evaluate the services from each competition and if a major problem have occurred on one competition we will communicate (through InPlayer registered user email) with all followers that had purchased a ticket on a way for compensation.
Minor problems, such as small lagging issues or temporary disturbed sound, might occur.