The orienteering world has a lot to offer partners;
- Increasing media interest
- A target group characterized by a high level of education
- The orienteering values – sustainable, inclusive, ethical – are interesting for many to tap in to
- Strong presence particularly in northern and middle Europe
- Low investment cost compared with most other sports
The orienteering World Cup is a great opportunity for our partners to be seen. Partners now have a chance to name the World Cup, and be fully connected to the orienteering values and to the orienteering World Cup. Other possibilities for partners include advertising, displaying brands and products at major events, enjoying VIP programs and more.
The IOF needs support to find potential partners. Do you have contacts who can help in building relationships with potential partners? Please share suggestions, including contact persons and a reference that makes it possible to start a discussion. If your suggestion leads to a successful contract, you will be rewarded with a trip for two to the World Cup final in Italy in September. Send your suggestion to [email protected]