MTB Orienteering Commission
What’s new in MTBOC?
- New evaluation survey – please fill out our questionnaire of the EMTBOC & EJYMTBOC in Portugal. Link here.
- Evaluation of 2022 events. See more under Internal/Event quality/Event Evaluation
- Published results of survey about the future EMTBOC programme – please follow this link or see the section with “Documents” below.
- Final results World Master Series 2022 and preview of WMS 2023
- New questionnaires event evaluation (Bulgaria) – under Event quality section (follow THIS link)
- Latest uploads – Commission’s last meeting Minutes & results of the survey about backup SIAC (see in documents below)
- New survey about the future EMTBOC programme – please follow this link.
- We are trying to collect oldies, but goldies 🙂 maps from previous high-level MTBO events. Please visit our MTBO maps archive.
- Updated evaluation for 2021 events.
- Published new MTBO Map specification! Follow link orienteering.sport/iof/mapping/
- New WRE Guidelines & last Commission’s meeting minutes has been published.
Remits MTB Orienteering Commission 2023-2024
Members MTB Orienteering Commission
Ursula Häusermann (SUI)
chair.mtboc (at) orienteering.sport
Responsibilities: Events advising, event planning & quality. Event advisors support. Application documents. Commission budget. Open forums. Meeting minutes. In touch with Rules Commission.
Jiri Putik (CZE)
j.putik (at) gmail.com
Responsibilities: Events evaluation. MTBO parts of IOF web pages. Mapping. IT related issues. Evaluate applications.
Tiago Fernandes (POR)
tiago.t.a.fernandes (at) gmail.com
Responsibilities: Global Development Commission. Evaluate applications. Coordinate event calendar. Guide MTBO maps.
Keith Dawson (GBR)
drkpdawson (at) aol.com
Responsibilies: Development and education. Masters and “Young guns” world series. MTBO rules. Evaluate applications. Coordinate event calendar and internat. camps for youths & juniors.
Mika Häkkinen (FIN)
mika (at) pihkafit.fi
Responsibilities: Sports development projects. Mapping related issues. Evaluate applications. Coordinate event calendar.
Steven Hale (SWE)
Responsibilies: Mapping related issues. Global events calendar. In touch with Map Commission. Rewiev of ISMTBOM. Evaluate applications.
Giaime Origgi (ITA)
giaime.origgi (at) gmail.com
Responsibilites: In touch with Athletes’ Commission. Fair Play working group. Development – increase fairness. Evaluate applications.
Michael Lindholm (DEN)
mjlindholm19 (at) gmail.com
Responsibilities: Development project HOFME (How to Organise a First MTBO Event), sport development. Evaluate applications. Coordinate event calendar.
Igor Błachut (POL)
iblachut (at) team360.pl
Responsibilities: Competition rules and guidelines. Evaluate applications. Coordinate event calendar.